The right air compressors, vacuum pumps, and other products can make a big difference for your business when it comes to saving money, working more efficiently, or ensuring happy customers. However, investing in the best can seem overwhelming, which is why financing is such an important option for our clients.
What is Financing/Our Finance Programs?
Financing allows you to pay for your air compressor in installments, spreading out the cost so you can use the product while you pay for it. It’s a great option for small or growing businesses, those going through a challenging time, or any business that wants to keep some money in the bank for a rainy day while paying for their new equipment. Our programs are flexible and offer a lot of benefits:
- Standard Programs start as low as 4.75% APR, while Promotional Programs go as low as 0% APR.
- Deferred Payment Programs can start 30, 90, or even 180 days after delivery.
- The 3-3-3 Payment Relief Program allows the first three months at 0%, the next three at 0.01389 multiplied by the selling price, and the next 36 months at 0.02778 multiplied by the selling price.
- We offer financing deals starting at $5,000, with specific rates and programs varying by lender. Wells Fargo, for example, offers 90 days deferred (subject to credit approval).
To qualify for financing, you need to have been in business for at least two years, and your business has to be located in the United States.
Financing Application Process
You’ll start by filling out an application. All lenders will accept the applications we have available. Depending on which application you fill out, you may need to include an additional signature if your personal credit requires a closer look.
If you need credit pre approval, we are here to help. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your business name, address, phone number, and amount you would like to finance
To finish your financing application process, you’ll need:
- Your signed application.
- Your proposal, which includes the exact equipment you’re looking for—including the model number.
- We’ll include information about the terms and rates being offered so the lender can create the appropriate documents for you to sign.
- A tax-exempt certificate, if applicable.
In some cases, the lending agreement can be finalized when the equipment is commissioned, rather than when it’s delivered. That allows your deferred period to start later, giving you more time before the first payment is due.
Financing with Airmatic Compressor
Don’t stall your business by believing you can’t afford the upgrades you need. Financing is a great opportunity to grow in a manageable way, and at Airmatic Compressors, we’re committed to making it as easy and accessible as possible. Contact us to learn more about our financing options or request a quote today.